Provide services for patients; including SMSC Community members and their families, SMSC employees and their families, and Native Americans living in Scott County, in a clinic setting.
- Provider will be expected to provide intake and assessment, counseling and referral services to SMSC Community members and their families and other eligible individuals, who are experiencing difficulties related to a broad range of life concerns, such as substance abuse, emotional and mental health, legal, financial and/or family/marital problems to reduce the impact of such problems. Evaluate and document patient progress and adjust treatment as indicated. Collaborate with other SMSC staff and departments to ensure appropriate services to meet the needs of the individual(s) are arranged. May refer patients to a physician, other health care providers or to specialized health resources for consultation and treatment.
- Provider will be expected to provide intake and assessment, brief counseling and referral services to employees of SMSC and SMSC Gaming Enterprise who are experiencing difficulties related to a broad range of work-life concerns, such as substance abuse, emotional and mental health, legal, financial and/or family/marital problems to reduce the impact of such problems on work productivity. Analyzes information and recommends specific methods or techniques to resolve issues. Collaborates with SMSC Wellness programming to provide education and prevention workshops on issues related to health and wellness in the workplace.
- Maintains required documentation for services provided within the established electronic health record system.
- Successful completion of a Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or a closely related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Currently licensed within field of practice (e.g., LICSW, LP, LPCC, LADC, LMFT or related) in the state of Minnesota and in good standing with the respective state board.
- Two years of experience in a related mental health environment
- Good computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as other health care or business related software as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Source: Hospitality Online