What you'll do...
We are seeking a Project Specialist for the GILD team (Global Investigations and Litigation Division) to be located out of Bentonville, Arkansas. This position will serve as a centralized resource for data tracking and production of discovery materials from parties in a legal proceeding. The project specialist will work collaboratively with members of the Legal Team and other stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and work well in a collaborative team environment.
You will make an impact by...
- Serving as a member of the eDiscovery and Information Governance team that supports the Global Investigations (GI), Legal Investigations (LI), and Litigation portfolio of casework.
- Adhering to the program's standard policies, procedures, quality assurance requirements, and operational systems.
- Providing eDiscovery services to support Walmart's investigation and litigation case objectives and related support activities at the request and direction of Global Investigation and the Legal Division, educating on Walmart’s Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and document retrieval.
- Performing structured ESI identification related activities in support of investigative and legal matters; collect documents; convert documents into production formats.
- Demonstrating basic knowledge of applicable legal processes and discovery best practices; proactive initiative to spot and resolve issues.
- Having ability to work autonomously on tasks and complete tasks in a timely manner and handoff work efficiently as necessary to ensure deadlines are met.
- Developing internal and external relationships by interacting and consulting with investigators, paralegals, discovery attorneys, and business partners.
- Having aptitude to learn new technologies, data sources, and systems on a regular basis.
- Supporting projects or work streams by collaborating with stakeholders to efficiently develop and deliver recommended solutions.
- Providing data for a specified area by coordinating with other departments to collect data and consolidating.
Nice to haves...
- Being a self-starter and having ability to undertake projects on your own initiative.
- Having analytical skills to collect and analyze information and providing solutions.
- Having legal research knowledge.
- Having ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America