BAE Systems is looking for a Electrical Assembler to support production and other manufacturing processes in a team-based manufacturing environment.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Candidate is required to lift, move and connect assemblies of up to 25 pounds to a variety of test equipment
- Attention to detail in completing data collection of test reports
- Responsible for assuring compliance to quality requirements including reading test reports, assuring calibration of test tools, organizing and planning product flow, work coordination with other shifts
- Ability to use computers including data input, saving records, spreadsheet manipulation, reading and interpreting documents
- Must be able to work a 2nd shift
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Technical associates degree or military experience
- Mechanical experience and/or electrical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience in an manufacturing environment a plus
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We’re laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.