Electric Power Systems (EPS) is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities.
At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and alongside all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent.Responsibilities
- Perform installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of protective relaying equipment.
- Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
- Perform end-to-end relay testing using Doble ProTest software or Protection Suite.
- Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
- 5+ years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing & repairing protective relays on high voltage substations.
- Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
- Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
- Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
- Knowledge of Doble ProTest or Protection Suite desired, not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to travel 80.
Come join the Leader in Electrical Testing!
EPS in an equal opportunity employer. Our organization does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.