This job was posted by https://idahoworks.gov : For more information, please see: https://idahoworks.gov/jobs/1940606
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC is seeking experienced electricians to perform a...
variety of tasks within the sugar factory and its properties. This is a heavy-duty labor position
in an industrial environment that encompasses all aspects of sugar production.
The Amalgamated Sugar Company LLC is built on innovation and is a proud leader in the sugar
industry and that can only happen with the best people. Qualified candidates need to be dynamic
and have the ability to work successfully in a fluid environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Work rotating 12-hour shifts- 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. or 6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M., as assigned.
• Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays.
• Must have basic mechanical skills, general understanding of power tools, basic welding and
steel cutting knowledge, and ability to read measuring devices.
• Must own or be willing to purchase quality tools needed for the job.
• Be able to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Climb stairs and ladders.
• Work in temperature extremes both hot and cold, indoors and outdoors.
• Read and comprehend written instructions including safety procedures, safety signs,
schedules, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), and manufacturing standards and
• Maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness standards.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• High school diploma
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Must be a Licensed General Journeyman Electrician or hold an Electrical Apprenticeship
• Must be able to pass Math, Reading and Bennett Mechanical test at CSI