EMBEDDED R&D FIRMWARE ENGINEER - LINUX - ONSITE *Title:* EMBEDDED R&D FIRMWARE ENGINEER - LINUX - ONSITE
*Location:* Carlsbad, CA 92008
*Salary: $120,000 - $170,000*
Founded in 1986, we are a global tech house that has the most advanced design, test & verification labs in the IT, Engineering and R&D space. We specialize in product development & innovation for IoT related project and due to growth & demand we have the need for an Embedded R&D Firmware Engineer with the skills listed below.
What You Will Be Doing 1) Implement C/C++ embedded drivers for wearables & IoT hardware
2) Develop proof of concept software for hardware & SoCs
3) Work on diverse problems related to mechanical hardware, electronics, connectivity & subsystems
What You Need for this Position 1) Bachelors in Computer Science / related field equal
2) Embedded software development w/ exposure to board support packages, device driver development, RTOS, secure boot, trust-zone low-speed peripheral interfaces (I2C/SPI/UART), chipset power blocks & clock tree management
3) C/C++ or Java coding
4) BSP development incl: device driver development, board-bring-up, RTOSs, secure boot & trust zone
5) Development of peripheral drivers
6) Knowledge of RTOS, SoC architecture (core, cache, memory, bus architecture, IOs, etc.) and common hardware blocks and multi-threaded programming.
7) SOC building blocks i.e. interrupt controller & timers
8) High speed interfaces i.e. PCIe & LPDDR
9) Software development & debug tools incl: compilers, profilers, source control systems, emulators, JTAG / serial debuggers & logic analyzers
What's In It for You Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LIfe, LTD/STD, 401k) and more!
IF this role is of interst please *provide an updated resume & salary requirements to ******
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 275207138259813840