Enterprise Imaging Sales Executive
The Enterprise Imaging Sales Executive is responsible for increasing market share for net new Enterprise Imaging solutions customers. The Sales Executive will lead the sales process and drive to closure net new imaging solutions opportunities in their assigned target area to achieve or exceed assigned quota. Once an opportunity has been successfully generated, the Sales Executive will be supported by subject matter experts to win the clinical and technical vote during the prospects imaging solution evaluation process. Other responsibilities include leveraging social media and web-based marketing tools to increase market awareness of EI solutions thru targeted account marketing and C-suite account relationship building.
Customer Facing Sales Activities 95
Non-Sales Related Activities including collaboration with account management 5
- Identify opportunities to sell solutions to net new customers including actively developing and implementing strategies to generate opportunities for Enterprise Imaging solutions in assigned area
- Establish high value relationships with key Enterprise Imaging influencers/decision makers within targeted assigned area
- Work collaboratively with the geographic based imaging solution sales executives who will be contributing competitive positioning strategies, RFP responses, quoting/pricing, solution demonstrations and site visits to effectively position the strongest offering and assure increased win rate
- Lead sales process for Enterprise Imaging opportunities and drive to closure net new EI opportunities in assigned area to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Manage all aspects of legal/contracting including issues management and resolution
- Provide Imaging business unit with input on Enterprise Imaging customer facing messaging
- Gather and provide competitive intelligence to be leveraged by product management when establishing Enterprise Imaging roadmap
- Leverage social media and web-based marketing tools to increase market awareness of our EI solutions thru targeted account marketing
- Complete deal trackers, close plans, and conduct internal deals reviews
- Provide accurate and timely reporting via Sales Force to sales leadership as defined including forecasting
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
Business Experience -
- 2 or more years medical equipment or IT capital experience with demonstrated experience
Specialized Knowledge/Skills -
- Knowledge of current healthcare information systems technology and enterprise imaging workflow processes
- Selling into C-Suite with hospital systems preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards, and successful strategies for hospital sales
- Ability to become knowledgeable with Change Healthcare, Imaging and Workflow Solutions products and services
- Proven ability to develop successful strategies to drive market share and client satisfaction
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Imaging value propositions preferred
- Knowledge of sales territory management (SalesForce. com experience a plus)
- Strong conflict management and customer service skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75 of time
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.