A CourseCareers partner company is hiring a technology sales intern with a high likelihood to transition into a permanent technology sales rep making $60,000+ after the internship. This company is in the business marketing industry. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in an entry-level technology sales position.
The internship is remote and pays $13-15/hr based on location and experience. Monday-Friday 40 hours/week.
Our partner company requires that you must first go through our technology sales program where you will learn everything about technology sales before having access to their internship opportunity.
On average people who go through our program make about $60,000 in their first year once they complete their internship and potentially $100,000+ in the following years. If you're interested in this internship or starting a career in tech sales then click the apply button to go through our free introduction course to learn how you can start your career in tech sales!
- Strong desire to start a career in tech sales
- No degree required
- No experience required
- No advanced technical skills required
- Not currently enrolled in college or willing to drop-out
- Authorized to work in the U.S./Green Card Holder. You can live in any city in the US.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills such as empathy and emotional intelligence
- Previous sales or customer-facing experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to learn online with minimal direction
- Basic computer literacy
- Use lead generation tools to extract contacts and craft targeted lists of prospects
- Use tools such as LinkedIn and Google to research prospects
- Find and identify different triggers for high-value prospects
- Use the best practices for email, phone, and social media to connect with new prospects
- Learn sales terminology, organizational structures, and business motivations.
- Ask smart, relevant questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers at companies
- Build interest and qualify decision-makers to ultimately schedule a meeting with them
- Use technology such as CRM and sales acceleration software to be a modern sales pro
How to get started:
If you seem like the type of person who we're looking for, then please go through our free introductory course to learn exactly how you can start your career in tech sales without a degree or sales experience and land this internship.
Click the apply button above to get started.