Environmental Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Scans and stores all incoming hardcopy data for completed package.
- Updates package due date list daily to stay informed of project deadlines.
- Creates and verifies electronic disc deliverables according to client specifications.
- Writes data to CD-ROM for client packages for paperless delivery.
- Performs IQ maintenance on project data so information is available for client use.
- Compiles and edits scanned Adobe files for delivery to client.
- Scans and posts all hardcopy materials on the network as needed.
- Utilizing PC-based tools such as Access and Excel
- Understanding the requirements of EDD's
- Structure and data content of LIMS
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skill
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- BS/BA in computer science or related field
- Minimum 3 years computer experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.