We are in search of an Equity Plans Administrator to join our Executive Compensation team in Leidos Corporate Group. The position is located in Reston, VA but may be telecommute if needed. As a core member of the Executive Compensation team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in Stock Programs.
The Leidos Executive Compensation team designs, develops, and administers compensation policies and programs to attract , retain , motivate , and reward certain employees who contribute to the achievement of our company goals. The Stock Programs department specifically manages all aspects of stock compensation as well as the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and partners with Finance, Accounting, Human Resources and Legal to ensure stock compensation is competitive and attractive to both active and future executives.
- Long-Term Incentive Awards – Support Quarterly issuance of new awards including approval, validation into third-party administration database, award agreements, and audits
- Long-Term Incentive Award Vestings – Daily monitoring of exercise and vesting activity including proper taxation and reporting to associated payrolls
- SEC Reporting – Liaison with Legal on Section 16 reporting of equity activity, partner with Financial Reporting on requirements for company filings, and provide applicable information for the annual proxy
- ESPP – Management of ESPP program including quarterly purchases
- Dividends – Facilitation of dividend process (stockholders, accrued cash dividends on eligible equity awards and deferred compensation)
- Administration – Day to day liaison with outsourcing vendor and transfer agent
- Audit Support – support internal and external auditors with requests, SOX control execution, and administration compliance
- Employee Questions – Daily interaction with employees and former employees on long-term incentive, ESPP, and stock holdings
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience related to equity compensation, including stock options, RSUs, performance awards, and ESPP. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- CEP – Level I Completed or Willing to Complete
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and Excel skills
- Experience with all regulatory issues relating to equity compensation
- Skill to coordinate information between departments and subsidiary companies
- CEP Certification
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International equity compensation
- Prior Fortune 500 company experience
- Equity accounting knowledge
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.