Join the team who values your skills and expertise. From intelligence and cybersecurity to vulnerability assessment and mission assurance, Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) brings experience and results. Building on a reputation as a dedicated, disciplined and tightly-knit organization, CNSP supports DOD and other federal clients in their critical, strategic and operational programs. CNSP is looking for qualified talent to give our clients the support they deserve and the quality they expect from our team – a team of experts, like you.
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs is part of Cherokee Federal – a team of tribally owned federal contracting companies focused on building solutions, solving complex challenges, and serving the nation’s mission around the globe for more than 60 federal clients. For more information, visit cherokee-federal.com .
CNSP is looking for an Executive Assistant to support Diplomatic Security designated executives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in editing/preparing responses to DSS taskers
- Research assigned topics and prepare special reports and findings
- Screen/distribute materials to appropriate staff and assign taskers
- Review cables and assign taskers within division as appropriate
- Edit trend analyses, threat analyses and impact studies
- Arrange assigned schedules
- Make travel preparations
- Provide meeting support
- Provide timekeeping support
- Passport and visa processing
- Document management
- Database service
- Serve as an administrative backup when needed for senior offices
No supervisory or management responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree with a focus in management or business administration. Experience can be substituted for educational requirements if experience is at the executive level for more than ten years.
- Possess five to seven years’ experience employed as an Executive Assistant
- Strong customer relations experience and experience working/interacting with senior management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be a US citizen
- Must possess a SECRET clearance
- Familiarity with SharePoint is required
- Possess a solid working knowledge of TATEL; DSS Tasker Log; /E2 Solutions, and current Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communicative skills and proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screening.
This position is primarily performed in a climate-controlled office setting.
Cherokee Federal employees are included as covered employees in U.S. Presidential Executive Order 14042, which mandates Covid vaccines for federal contractors. Executive Order 14042 is currently blocked from enforcement pending court proceedings. Therefore, Cherokee Federal is halting the application of the mandate; however, if the injunction is lifted, Cherokee Federal will restore administration of the vaccine requirement.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Cherokee Federal is a division of Cherokee Nation Businesses, the economic engine of Cherokee Nation, the largest Native American tribe in the U.S. As a trusted partner, the Cherokee Federal team of companies manages nearly 2,000 projects of all sizes across the construction, engineering and manufacturing and mission solutions portfolios — ranging from advanced data analytics and telehealth to cybersecurity, cloud and logistics.
Since 2012, our team of companies has won $6 billion in government contracts and completed more than 5,300 federal missions. Our 3,600+ employees work in 20+ countries, 50 states and 2 U.S. territories.
Why Cherokee Federal? Visit cherokee-federal.com to learn why you should join our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or for inquiring about, discussing, or disclosing compensation.. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail ***** for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status. Please do not send email request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time Tuesdays – Thursdays from 10:00am – 2:00pm CST to make applicable Affirmative Action Plans accessible. Please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2021 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at ***** .
Please do not send email for job application follow-up or staffing advertisement/request pertaining to recruiting as this email box is not for resumes or job applications.