What you'll do...
- Want to help lead the way in redefining how we shop online? The Executive Assistant for Marketplace & Walmart Fulfillment Services will be a resourceful team player, supporting the business leaders in the day-to-day administration and coordination of cross-functional activities
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are detail oriented
- You possess great organizational skills
- You are familiar with Scheduling and preparing meeting materials
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication
- You are adaptable and resourceful in solving emerging challenges
- You are focused on execution and results
- You can work cross-functionally
- You can hustle, and have a willingness to move with speed
What you'll do...
- Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, travel, and company and business-related events with minimal or no direction by researching and identifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, and agendas; identifying and coordinating specific technology needs; identifying, organizing, and scheduling pre-travel preparation and business needs (for example, documentation, medical requirements, security needs); and acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests.
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision by working and collaborating with others to coordinate appointments and understand calendar needs; anticipating and identifying time requirements for pre-meeting work; monitoring and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; and utilizing business knowledge to prioritize requests and identify key attendees.
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership by following-up with requests to ensure resolution; communicating with senior leadership to gather information and resolve issues; drafting and sending communications on behalf of supervisor(s); reviewing content and editing documentation; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages.
- Provides financial and business data management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data and information (for example, budgets, human resource data, business performance); compiling, forecasting, and reconciling divisional data; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; and reporting time, reviewing for exceptions, and making time adjustments.
- Supports leadership and the company by serving as associate contact and resource (for example, procedures, associate concerns); obtaining information and offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention; mentoring, offering guidance, and delegating to other assistants; sharing information with leadership (for example, upward feedback, observations); resolving internal and external customer requests; navigating the organization to remove barriers and accomplish goals; developing, maintaining, and working within an internal network to share and escalate information; and conducting technical coordinator activities.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America