Executive Sales Director, Healthcare Revenue Cycle Services
Overview of Position
The Executive Sales Director is primarily responsible for selling all outsourced revenue cycle management services related to Acute Care and Provider Revenue Cycle outsourcing to Hospital/Health System and academic medical center and independent physician office space, including existing customers and target prospects. This is a remote/telecommuter position that will cover the Pennsylvania and West Virginia territory.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Meet and/or exceed all assigned quotas and all performance goals; manage assigned territory independently, develop a pipeline of qualified prospects and engage in a consultative sales process with them
- Develop lead generation process within territory through use of existing tools and resources (i. e. our internal prospecting staff, marketing department programs and lead generation team, etc.). Create individualized lead generation methods and use personal industry connections both individually and in conjunction with Market Development Team resources
- Effectively manage all relevant sales activities including but not limited to pipeline, strategy, renewals, RFPs, cross departmental issues to achieve objectives
- Provide timely and complete reporting information on the status of the territory sales plan, pipeline growth and sales progress as determined by executive management
- Maintain industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition, participation in regional/national meetings/forums, and driving brand/deliverable awareness within territory
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years new account healthcare sales experience selling outsourced revenue cycle services into the Hospital Employed Physician Practices market
- Comfortable promoting revenue cycle services and outsourcing, as a primary product element, to optimize the Change Healthcare value proposition
- Strong cold-calling and prospecting skills - must have a hunter drive and be self-reliant to identify pipeline and opportunities in the hospital owned physician practice market
- Mastery knowledge of front end and patient liability revenue cycle and the onsite placement of staffing resources to deliver these solutions
- Strong, modernized computer-oriented work capabilities, detail-oriented analytical instincts, and required presentation skills in any size audience with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Salesforce.com CRM solutions
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Collaborative, inclusive style with internal departments between Operations, Finance, Account Management, Legal, I.T.
- Demonstrated consultative sales strategies and process
- Bachelors Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Post COVID, when travel is normalized, overnight travel of up to 60 is required for this role. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ***** with Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcares Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.