A massive international financial and banking institution is seeking experienced recruiters with end-to-end experience.
Recruiters must show a resume with detailed information that reflects a minimum of 5 years' experience in financial and professional recruitment. Individuals MUST have a minimum of a high school diploma, although a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Recruitment experience MUST INCLUDE:
- Collaborating with management to identify and determine ideal candidates and requirements for openings
- Sourcing and interviewing
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Scheduling interviews
- Making job offers and handling negotiations
- Maintaining a pipeline of candidates
- Utilizing various tools to identify and connect with talent
- Ability to prioritize tasks and capable of shifting gears with little notice based on importance of a task
Work locations could involve all/some in person, a hybrid schedule (some days in person, some at home) and/or fully remote until further notice. Pay is based on experience, between $20-30/hr.
Background checks (employment, education & criminal) and drug screens are required.
Recruiters are hired on initially as contractors with a high likelihood for a permanent hire. Fully based on performance. Growth and upward movement are also perks.
To inquire further and apply, submit an updated resume reflecting the noted experience above.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 3895083669485667119