What you'll do...
- Prepares and executes budgets by developing cost estimates on requested and planned projects; approving purchases of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies; providing technical assistance and consultation to facilitate purchases; and verifying purchase receipt and acceptance.
- Manages internal scheduled projects by determining work assignment priority; planning work assignments; developing and maintaining workforce and manpower needs; creating punch lists to document discrepancies; ensuring completion of projects and assignments; and sourcing, verifying, approving material requisitions.
Gathers capital expenditures lists & develops scopes of work to update existing assets in their assigned facilities including but not limited to Landscaping, Snow events (pre-salt or pushing snow), Case Cleaning on a seasonal schedule, Shopping Cart PM & Service on a seasonal schedule; and identifying other issues related to regular service.
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines by performing work according to practices and procedures outlined in the Walmart Exterior Service guidance, safety policy, and environmental guidelines.
- Controls company costs by conducting price comparisons of parts, equipment, and travel related costs, including submitting warranty claims.
- Provides required paperwork by completing forms (for example, expense vouchers, weekly summaries, work orders); and submitting to Regional Manager and Home Office.
- Leads third party providers by fostering climate for professional growth and development; coaching; conducting performance evaluations; developing and directing quality assurance inspection.
Ability to trouble shoot and provide customer service by communicating with Facility users to ensure meeting of event needs; assessing and resolving customer problems and complaints; ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy work environment for associates.
- Evaluates current and future replacement needs (Mulch, rock, trees, shrubs, or sod replacement); implementing upgrades to convert Facility into a sustainable unit; exploring potential improvements to lower operating costs; coordinating with Home Office support to standardize equipment and reduce on-hand stock; sourcing tool and equipment purchases to perform repairs; and ensuring completed work meets quality and safety requirements.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Preferred Qualifications: DOT Medical Certification eligible to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years’ experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
1601 W STATE HIGHWAY 114, GRAPEVINE, TX 76051-8651, United States of America