**Thanks for visiting our Career Page. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.**
**Family Home Provider**
* Somerset, KY
* Entry Level
**Help at Home is hiring Family Home Providers!**
Help at Home is the nations leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are currently seeking multiple Family Home Providers to provide quality care services to our clients within their homes and communities. This is a contracted position and the individuals selected for this role must have availability to work full-time day, evening, night and/or weekend shifts.
**Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!**
A Family Home Provider typically works one-on-one in the safety of a clients home and common activities include:
* *In-Home Assistance* Help your clients with day-to-day activities such as eating, dressing, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring, health maintenance tasks, and some housekeeping tasks such as laundry
* *Companionship* Support your clients by completing or assisting them with tasks outside of the home such as grocery shopping and running errands
* *Community Building* Create a safe and positive living situation for your clients by helping them achieve personal goals and communicating with their family members and other staff about any concerns or challenges
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
* A HS Diploma or GED
* A valid drivers license
* Access to insured and reliable transportation
* Medication Administration Training
* Current CPR and First Aid Training
* TB assessment and/or test results that have been completed within the past 12 months
* Availability to work day, evening, night and/or weekend shifts
* Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
Family Home Providers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
** Apply for this position**
Required*** Apply with