The ideal candidate may have the following qualifications:
- Operating farming equipment and electric tools
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs equipment
- Experience with driving tractors and trailers
- Experience with irrigation system
- Knowledge of basic construction
- High school diploma
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Plant and maintain crops used for studies.
- Coordinate and monitor studies placed within organization
- Maintain study data and facility records in organized manner
- Assure accurate and complete collection of study data and report timely to Sponsors
- Participate in periodic GLP training
- Attend continuing education training for professional development to improve expertise in pesticide handling, pest management, and test system refinement
- Use of study management database, as required
- Supervision of temporary workers, as assigned
- Assure safe use and provide training of equipment, machinery and/or vehicles by facility personnel
- Working outside normal hours and domestic travel in a short notice will be required
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.