Field HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, employment, affirmative action and employment equity programs.
Field HR Business Partner Compensation
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $85,000 to $100,000 depending upon experience.
Field HR Business Partner Essential Functions
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and team members in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Reviews termination prior to the event to ensure proper documentation, consistency of the process and in doing so minimize the legal exposure the Company might have in a given situation.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Assist with and monitor performance appraisal programs.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement human resources policies and procedures in ways that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and legal instructions.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to applicable regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel (corporate office), temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Field HR Business Partner Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of employee related labor law to include FLSA, EEOC, HIPAA, COBRA, ADEA and others, as well as state labor law for the areas in which LES operates.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Field HR Business Partner Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree and three (3) years of Human Resources experience or
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Field HR Business Partner Working Environment:
- There are no special physical requirements for this position.
- General office conditions
- Some light lifting and bending
- Periods of sitting
- Occasional travel (approximately 25%)