PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION –
FIELD SERVICE DISPATCHER:
Are you a detailed-oriented person who thrives in a busy environment? Do you enjoy working with a wide variety of teammates and customers to accomplish a shared goal? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you! Pape’ Machinery, the premier capital equipment dealer in the West, is seeking a member to join their service team in the Seattle Region.
At Pape’, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Service Dispatcher, you will ensure that our field and periodic maintenance technician crew are scheduled and prioritized in an effort to best serve our customers. Every day you will manage the scheduling of technicians, monitor service work in process, open work orders, interact with customers, and more. To thrive in this role, you must love detail and order, have a customer service mindset, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Excellent communication, customer relations, and data entry skills.
• Computer proficiency, including experience with Excel and Word.
• Technical knowledge of equipment and dispatching experience is preferred.
Starting Compensation: $20-28.50/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
• Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
• Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
• Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
• Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
• Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
• Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
• Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test