Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Our team is made up of fulltime employees who service and repair a variety of office equipment at customer locations, usually within a specific geographic area. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success. This position will service the Bolingbrook IL/southwest suburbs area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Specializes in the servicing and repair of a core set of highly complex office products.
- Manages territory, inventory, and customer relationships.
- As a specialist, provides 2nd level technical support to other technicians.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment and print assessment leads.
- Able to work under minimal supervision
Demonstrates technical expertise and provides specialist services
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on a core set of highly complex office products.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary on B&W, color and multifunctional devices.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned
Provides advanced training
- Conducts OJT for new and experienced technicians as required.
- Conducts technical seminars as required.
- Serves as a role model and exhibits professional appearance and behavior at all times, under the most difficult situations.
- A positive influence/champion within the team/organization.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve things.
- Assumes responsibilities of Field Technology Service Manager as required.
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Adheres to territory back-up plans.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Effectively handles the most difficult customer situations.
- Acts as a communication link on unresolved technical problems/issues.
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.