TNT Crane & Rigging Inc.
Field Supervisor -
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Location: Norco, LA
Supervision of all TNT equipment and personnel under your direction. Manage crews and know when to stop situations that may get out of control.
- Report deficiencies with personnel that you are supervising to your Manager for disciplinary action.
- Communicate all daily activities to the PM/Manager and any change in scope immediately to the PM/Manager.
- Maintain all equipment, TNT owned and third party on the project. Report all damage and mechanical issues to the Fleet Services Dept. Third party equipment malfunctions must be reported to the Project Manager or the Manger on projects where there is no Project Manager. Supervisor must do on hire/off hire inspections of all equipment when it arrives and leaves the job site.
- Perform annual employee evaluations that are under your control at that time or have been under your control on previous projects.
- Daily time for you and everyone under your Supervision sent in by 9 AM every morning.
- Updates on schedules distributed to the Manager and Project Manager as soon as information is available from the client/clients.
- Distribution of employees to various tasks to be performed on the projects including transport, J/S, Lifting and all other TNT activities being performed on the job. Knowledge and capabilities to evaluate which employees work best in the different situations on the job site.
- Must be able to read TNT scope drawings/plans and execute per drawings. Supervisor must inventory all Aux. equipment to be used upon arrival and that it leaves in the same manner as received. If minor changes are needed in the field, Supervisors must be capable of making these decisions and executing them safely and within the equipment capabilities. All changes must be communicated to Manager and Project Manager if one is provided for the project.
- Supervisor must be able to perform duties with in TNT Safety guidelines and manage crews in a manner that will keep them from hurting themselves or others.
- Conduct day to day operations in a professional manner.
- Refrain from confrontations with the clients and fellow employees. Supervisor must get Manager and Project Manager involved if they feel the situation may get out of their control.
- Supervisor must be able to oversee and schedule the mobilization and demobilization of all TNT equipment on the project, TNT owned and Third Party.
- Develop and distribute load lists for crawler cranes and aux equipment needed for projects.
- Manage trucking schedule from the field
- 5 + years' experience with Cranes and rigging