Spirit invites all you travel-passionate, savvy-minded, safety-oriented individuals to become a Spirit Flight Attendant and change your life today! Spirit proudly flies one of the youngest fleets in the U.S and is looking for the friendliest Flight Attendants to soar with us! As a Flight Attendant, you're the face of Spirit - fun, friendly, relaxed, confident, and always... professional. You're a natural people pleaser who loves to smile and make Guests feel safe and comfortable. No two days are the same and you'll enjoy seeing new faces and new destinations every day.
When you join the Spirit crew, there's no limit to how fast you can grow. You'll have what you need to quickly develop your career while building key skills that drive long-term success. Our rewards and perks reflect how much we value our team at Spirit, including free travel for family and friends! We offer a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, 401(k) match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more. And did we mention free travel? We did, but it's worth mentioning again: Free travel!
- Two years' experience in Guest Service, Hospitality and/or Sales.
- High School Diploma or GED; College degree and Driver's license are preferred.
- 21 years of age, 5'0 (without shoes), no visible tattoos, and no more than two earrings per earlobe.
- A passport valid for at least the next six months, with the ability to travel to countries served by Spirit.
- Able to assist Guests with carry-on luggage, lift and open emergency exit doors, push beverage carts, and stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work flexible hours, days, and holidays in close quarters with service animals as well as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Flight Attendant training program.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of Guests aboard the aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and after landing.
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which may require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell, and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Check and demonstrate the use of emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations in the cabin. This includes providing leadership, direction, and assistance during an emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as well as Spirit's policies and procedures.
At Spirit, our mission is to deliver the best value in the sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before. We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring their whole self to work. Our constant growth and improvement mean boundless career opportunities. Join our crew and become a member of the Spirit Family today! Apply now!
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law