Driftwood Hospitality Management’s company culture empowers our associates to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of their property with well-defined strategies and objectives. Driftwood Hospitality Management is renowned for our fully integrated approach to hospitality services — all with outstanding client service. Our team is made up of the best talent in the hospitality industry, down to every employee, position, and hotel.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in ensuring first quality Food and Beverage service while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead costs. He/she is also responsible for continually working toward improving Food and Beverage sales revenues beyond budget.Responsibilities
- At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc. from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Room Discounts
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Source: Hospitality Online