Page Mechanical, located in Fort Myers, is looking to hire an experienced Front Desk Receptionist to manage the front office duties as well as assist in Accounts Payable and/or support other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities...
• Answers and forwards calls in a timely manner and visitors and guests are properly greeted.
• Retrieves incoming mail daily and distributes accordingly
• Updates and Distributes phone extension listings, phone system, mail slots, etc.
• Maintains inventory and places office supply orders, Sam’s Club orders, ink cartridges, etc.
• Ensures adequate postage reserves are maintained on postage meter, initiates postage meter updates, and order postage meter supplies
• Places gift orders for employees are required
• Refresh weekly employment ads
• Provide general office support for other departments
• Service help: scanning/saving forms to WO’s, updating weekly sales reports, Service counter PO requests, sending out statements; to name a few.
• HR help: applicant processing, helping with employee retention events
• Accounting help: Monthly Statements – Service Department – print and mail monthly statements for service customers along with copies of invoices $0 PO update – enter information in vista for Home depot and other $0 dollar PO – data entry , Filing of AP checks, backup data entry
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum1 year Accounts Payable and Office Experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher & Outlook skills
• Educational and experience requirements include high school diploma
• Maintain a calm, courteous and professional demeanor at all times, regardless of the visitor's behavior.
• Attentiveness, a well-groomed appearance (see company policy for details), initiative, loyalty, maturity, respect for confidentiality and discretion, a positive attitude and dependability.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
• Expert level of verbal and written communication skills with ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills, phone and e- mail etiquette
• Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
• Self motivated, self-starter with flexible attitude and outgoing personality