Opportunity: Front Office Manager
Manage hotel front office operations in accordance with established guest service and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Assistant General Manager – General Manager - Area General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all front office financial operations and ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department-wide budgets and forecasts. Review, submit for approval, and order capital budget items as required.
- Supervise all guest services department managers.
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct staff according to information obtained.
- Oversee all vendor and personnel contracts throughout the hotel.
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient use and minimize overbooking.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years hospitality related experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Source: Hospitality Online