Full Stack Developer If you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are searching for a developer to come aboard to create high quality code product across the front and back end. We view ourselves as the eyes and ears of the real estate industry as we reach millions of digital readers and hold events with thousands of attendants.
What You Will Be Doing As a full stack developer on our team, you will bring front and back end experience to them team, specifically in PHP/Laravel. The role is fully remote so being a self starter and creative problem solver is a must.
- Write clean efficient code and develop reports for internal and customer facing use
- Communicate across teams to ensure specifications and requirements are up to par
- Develop practical solutions within a team environment
- Testing and maintaining application code
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
NICE TO HAVE:
- Google Analytics
What's In It for You - Competitive DOE Salary
- Health/Dental/Vision/Short-term disability
- Unlimited vacation
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Michael Linder
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job ID: 6113491519012172944