Full Stack Java Developer
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Full Stack Java Developer in Columbus, OH
Full Stack Java Developer Location
Columbus, OH 43240 Expected
6 Months Contract to Hire
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages: Java or Python
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Strong core Java Spring boot programming experience is required
- Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
- Full stack development experience is required
- Experience in performance and attribution a plus
- Good understanding and experience with Cloud based platforms and Machine Learning techniques will be a plus.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines Advanced knowledge.
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial applications
- Leading edge of architecture, design and business processes
- Solid financial software engineering background is desirable
- Prior portfolio performance and attribution experience will be a plus
- Working experience on cloud-based development, cloud-native as definite plus
- Experience on Devops; working experience on CI/CD tooling as plus
- Experience in front-office capital markets/investment management applications is desirable
- Experience in leading and/or managing Scrum team
- CFA, FRM, and/or Financial Engineering degree and/or risk management knowledge is a major plus.
Experience in Financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a global team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the product strategy and marketing teams to deliver a brand new customer-centric platform.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.www.BCforward.com
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130309 when responding to this ad.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Processes
- Capital Markets
- Certified Financial Risk Management
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!