We are currently looking for a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our primary care practice in Bethesda, Maryland.?
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a board certified pediatrician and tenured support staff?
- Our practice provides the full scope of outpatient primary care services to families in Bethesda and Montgomery County
- We focus on the physical, social, and mental health of children from birth to young adulthood by offering preventive health care and sick-child visits, in addition to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases?
- Flexible, part-time schedule with the ability to add more sessions as the patient panel builds
About Bethesda, MD:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Bethesda is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.?
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- The city of Bethesda features the National Institutes of Health main campus, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, multiple corporate and government headquarters, and an abundance of shopping and dining.?
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group