Do you want to be a Caregiver Angel?
We are looking for compassionate, professional and skilled Caregiver Angels. Are you looking for work with a home care agency that offers you flexibility, meaningful work with seniors, and the ability to join an award-winning team that really cares about you? If so, we want to speak with you now and welcome your application! Your safety is important and we... have made an investment in providing full PPE masks with filters and gloves and we are not serving any Covid-19 positive clients.
Visiting Angels is currently looking for expert Caregivers to join our team serving residents of King County.
As a Caregiver you are part of our team to ensure that we are providing the best class service to our clients and their families. You will work 1-on-1 with clients in their home to ensure that they are able to remain safe, comfortable and independent. Our client care includes everything from companionship only, light hands-on assistance, heavy hands-on bed bound care, and end of life hospice care with nurse delegation. You may be responsible for assisting clients with errands, light housekeeping, medication reminders, meal planning/cooking, personal care, and providing companionship. We provide a variety of shifts: short, long, overnight, and live-ins. We work around your identified availability and the cities where you would like to work. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a home care agency that cares about making life better for everyone including you!
Our team serves the greater King County area including Seattle, North Seattle, West Seattle, South Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, Sammamish, Shoreline, and Des Moines for 15 years now.
• $18-$20 per hour
• Clock-in/out, Care Plan, and Care Notes available real time on your phone (no paper to process)
• 24 hour access to office staff (you are always supported)
• A flexible schedule in the territories you want to work in
• Caregiver of the Month with financial reward
• Free continuing education, Training and development opportunities
• Company provided Protective Personal Equipment (Safety is a priority)
• $100 Employee Referral Program (the best new hire referrals come from our employee's)
• Payday Advance Options (Get paid when you need it)
• Matching 401K Retirement Plan
• Health, Dental, and Vision benefits available
• *At Visiting Angels, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. Visiting Angels is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, or military service. **
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
Your safety is our priority! We do not accept clients who have Covid-19, caregivers are screened for all shifts, and we provide filtered masks and gloves. Caregivers are provided KN95 masks for the first 2 weeks when a client has been recently discharged.
• Senior Care: 1 year (Preferred)
• HCA (Preferred)
• CNA (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
• United States (Required)
• Morning (Preferred)
• Mid-Day (Preferred)
• Evening (Preferred)
• Overnight (Preferred)
• Multiple Locations
Hours Per Week
• Less than 10
Caregiver Patient Ratio
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is
• A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
• A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible