Pay: $15.00-$19.00 Hourly (based on years experience) + Commission
Store Hour: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
You can find retail jobs just about anywhere. So, why work at Red Wing Shoes? From our purpose-built footwear to our stylishly designed stores, you’ll see the difference. From our life-friendly retail schedules to career advancement, you’ll feel the difference. And, when you create remarkable, in-store experiences for customers who build, shape, and protect the world around them -- you’ll make a difference. We’re not just retail. We are Red Wing.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Promote and support our high-quality Red Wing brand image through professional selling, building loyalty and long-lasting relationships with our customers. This is achieved by promoting the Red Wing Shoe Company’s Ultimate Fit Experience (UFX), selling our premium products, and providing conscientious customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide each customer through RWSC’s Ultimate Fit Experience
- Provide appropriate accessory recommendation, educate customers on the benefits of each
- Generate Industrial Sales Leads
- Achieve and exceed daily productivity and sales goals
- Maintain the integrity of the sales floor presentation, store signage, and housekeeping standards
- Maintain proficiency with product knowledge, technical, and operating standards through continuous learning
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations
- Provide direct support in the daily operations of the retail store
- Obtain necessary information by maintaining knowledge of RWSC’s electronic communication software
- Maintain quality service by establishing, following, and enforcing organization quality system standards
- Uphold Red Wing Shoe Company’s core values
- Willingness to perform additional duties as required
- Conduct self-accordance to RWSC policies
- Build collaborative relationships between you and key people with whom you’ll work or interact with
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Results oriented
- Effective Written/Verbal Communication
- Computer Utilization
- Spanish Bilingual Highly Preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Red Wing Shoe Company’s mission, values, and organization structure
- Profit and loss knowledge
- Naturally curious, has passion for new ideas, and looks to drive growth
- Problem solving
- Retail Footwear
- Lifting 50 pounds, bending/squatting to lace shoes, overhead lifting, twisting, climbing a ladder, standing for long periods of time
- Housekeeping duties including but not limited to: vacuuming, mopping & waxing floors, washing windows, use of disinfectant chemicals, discarding of all trash, maintaining recycling, installing, and maintaining furniture, fixtures, and displays.
- Retail Store
Red Wing Shoes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in completing an application may contact or call *****-.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at
All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory results of a background check.
Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Red Wing Shoe Company will not be using recruitment agencies or firms to fill this position and we will not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate information. No agency calls please.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)