This job was posted by https://joblink.maine.gov : For more information, please see: https://joblink.maine.gov/jobs/932078 Job Details:
We are offering a \$2,250 sign-on bonus for all new hires. The bonus is paid out in \$250 increments following the completion of 30, 60, and 90 days and \$500 increments at the completion of 120, 150 and 180 days. Rehires are eligible for the bonus after 1 year of separation.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world\'s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer great benefits and competitive pay. This facility operates five days a week and produces Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breast products.
This position is scheduled for 2nd Shift. The base pay is \$18.95 per hour.
- Performs routine, repetitive assembly to produce finished goods.
- Responsible for assembling products according to health and safety regulations.
- Ensures product is produced in a safe manner that meets Tyson quality standards.
- Performs duties that include, but are not limited to, inserting stuffing, arranging pieces and folding chicken or other ingredients, lifting and stuffing boxes, carrying pallets, and lift bags of ingredients.
- No prior experience required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends.
- Must be able to self-direct when needed, such as rotating jobs and participation in daily stretches, and complying with break and lunch policy.
- May be required to lift a maximum of 50 pounds at waist level and 50 pounds from floor to waist and push/pull 100 pounds.
This facility accepts rehires who have worked for Tyson two (2) times or less after ninety (90) days from date of last termination. Tyson reserves the right to refuse rehires based on reason for termination. All applicants must provide a government identification number for the purpose of checking rehire eligibility.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.