Since 1966, Interim HealthCare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes. Interim HealthCare of Bellevue is looking for dynamic and flexible caregivers to work with clients in various locations across King County. We offer part-time, full-time and live-in opportunities. We work to match skills, personality, and schedules for each of our home care aides to provide a... positive experience for caregivers and clients. We invest in our staff, providing orientation and ongoing training.
Covering Visits in the King and Snohomish Counties!
Job details include, but are not limited to:
Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
Health Benefits Offered!
• Assist with and perform activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, and adequate nutritional intake.
• Promote a safe environment for the client.
• Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises.
• Assist with activities such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, and light housekeeping.
• Assist with medication reminders.
• Assist with reading and recording temperature, pulse, and respiration.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Current Washington NA-C, HCA or enrolled in classes pursing an HCA or NA-C license
• Two (2) positive work references
• Successfully complete and pass background check and drug test