Head of Talent Acquisition Strategy
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Massachusetts - Massachusetts - Remote, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
This role will define and drive the teams which are aligned to the business growth and impactful change. In this strategic role, you will build the backbone of the Talent Acquisition function -everything from transformation and leading change to setting the operational cadence for the team, leading strategic and experience initiatives.
This person will lead a team responsible for our processes, systems, and tools that must scale to assure our teams meet company talent objectives while continually increasing ROI.
• In partnership with the VP of Global TA, drive progress for the long-term TA strategy - innovate and implement a standardized global approach to recruiting at UKG.
• Build, communicate, and maintain TA’s priority roadmap.
• Serve as the interlock between TA and other COEs within UKG to establish and refine processes and tools; manage the organization’s business cadence, including annual planning, cross-team communication, and decision-making.
• Manage key communications, reporting and metrics across all levels of the organization, including executives, cross-functionally and cross-product areas, team all-hands meetings, and off-sites.
• Drive talent and team culture initiatives - driving team engagement, community of practice and elevating team connections and fun.
• Implement program & project management practices to manage, measure, and report on progress, business value of strategic programs.
• Lead and deliver key TA initiatives through our COE pillars, including TA Enablement - Technology solutions and tech stack, TA onboarding, enablement training, and hiring manager and interviewer enablement.
• Portfolio & Project Management - prioritizing and ensuring our initiatives are aligned to our long-term strategy, planning and execution of key TA projects and priorities.
• Coordination and candidate experience - Oversee the recruitment coordinator teams - working to enhance the candidate experience through the end-to-end TA journey.
• Talent Brand & Marketing - Providing strategic direction of the EVP execution plan and regional strategy alignment; drive key partnerships across internal communications teams.
• Contingent Workforce – Oversee the strategy and operations of our global CW program ensuring an exceptional experience for all parties.
• Ability to work with technical partners related to ATS integrations, TA vendor negotiations and management.
• Ability to work effectively across the global talent acquisition team, the HR team, and other functional teams (such as Legal, Finance, Marketing and Communications) to deliver business results.
• Analytical insight, intellectual curiosity, and vision to develop effective operating models
• Well-developed consulting and advisory skills, including change leadership, needs analysis, and operational analysis
• Inspires action and drive to execute on projects successfully
• Ability to work in ambiguity across functional areas of the organization
• Willing to test new strategies and break away from the status quo
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills demonstrating cross-cultural understanding and knowledge across multiple geographic locations
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Well-developed business acumen
• Experience in Project Management
• Values creativity and incorporates diverse perspectives in decision making
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to *****/strong>
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email *****.