Title:Help Desk/Systems Administrator - $3,000 Sign On Bonus
$3,000 Sign on Bonus
KBR is seeking to hire a Help Desk/Systems Administrator in support of our Team located at the Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX.
Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate will perform ACD Help Desk/Systems Administration services supporting all 33 NWS mission networks under operational direction of the 33 NWS MA Directorate and shall perform the following duties:
- Systems Administration Support Services on both NIPRNet and SIPRNet and supported special enclaves during mission hours
- Coordinate problem remediation actions with the Engineering Flight, and external units (i. e. , 26 Network Operations Squadron (NOS), Integrated Network Operations and Security Center (INOSCs), 690 Information Support Squadron (ISS)
- Support Systems Administration of operational networks, COOP network, the training network, local base NIPRNet and SIPRNet Computer System Administration (CSA) actions, and AOL deployment maintenance analysis
- Perform basic and intermediate level installation, upgrades, daily maintenance and intermediate troubleshooting to include hardware and software consisting of UNIX-based, Windows-based, and VMware-based operating systems, workstations/monitors, Anti-virus and software, computer printers, Cybex switches, fiber optic media, gigabit Ethernet, and 100BaseT network operations
- Perform all network account administrative functions to include creation, disabling, unlocking, privilege configuration, expiration of accounts, and maintenance troubleshooting
- Create and delete user accounts within two (2) working days, track user privileges, maintain a list of current users, and show accessibility to all computer systems, network, and computer software applications, and other network components
- Ensure ACD user workstations are secure, have the latest software patches installed, and are properly configured within Time-Compliance Network Order (TCNO) specific deadlines to minimize the potential of unauthorized intrusions.
- The contractor shall incorporate approved clients network trouble ticketing procedures (internal and external) for completion of ACD Network/Systems Administration taskings
- Experience with administrative maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting actions on a variety of commercial software suites.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows and VMware operating systems and other network and computer components Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
Qualifications: Contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail:
- Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility (US Citizens only)
(1) one certification from each area listed below - Total of 3.
Minimum of (2) two certifications with the ability to obtain the third certification prior to starting work is acceptable.
- DoD Directive 8570 IAT Level II (Security+ CE, CySA+ CE, GSEC) and;
- CCSP-IS (CEH, SSCP, CySA+ CE) and;
(1) one of the following entry level certifications:
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- VMware Certified Professional
- CompTia Linux+
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
High school diploma or equivalent.
In compliance with the U.S. federal governments vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.