Bothell, Washington Jobs
Computer, Automated Teller, and Office Machine Repairers Jobs
I We are looking for a Helpdesk Technician who can provide Tier 1 or 2 support via phone, email and remote access to remote employees and internal staff. Windows 10 Environment; Hardware is Lenovo SurfaceBooks. The successful applicant will be able to provide exceptional customer service and technical support. The GRAVEYARD shift will run from 8:30 PM to 5:30 AM on Thursday and Sunday. Training will take place between 7:30 AM and 4:30 PM, for approximately 2 months. These positions can be accessed 100% from remote locations. This position will be held remotely because it's a graveyard shift. It is important that the individual is capable of working independently and is motivated to follow policies and procedures.
* Tier 2 Software and hardware support via remote access or phone for internal and remote employees
* Tier 1 Hardware and Software Support for Lab Computers
* Use ServiceNow to create work orders and escalate issues to support technicians or IT groups
• Assess unusual or serious problems and report them to appropriate IT groups for resolution
* Windows 7 and 10 support in a network environment
• Diagnose and Support hardware and operating system failures.
* Effectively prioritize work orders and monitor help desk workload
* To develop, test and implement solutions for problems that are discovered during troubleshooting
* Manage user accounts
Follow the standard operating procedures and create or revise as necessary documentation
* Support for mobile devices, including setup, deployment and ongoing support
• Update inventory records to reflect the latest hardware and software.
* Perform preventive maintenance and monitor computers for problems.
* Offer in-depth training to customers and materials
• Working together on projects with team members
Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Helpdesk Troubleshooting, Graveyard
Top Skills Details:
Microsoft Office, Windows 10, customer service
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
Supporting users remote and internal with a call centre or help desk for over 3+ years
Supporting mobile devices and hardware for over 3 years
Supporting lab computing environment for 2+ years
Management of user accounts
Level of Experience:
Our partners are in the transformation. Our clients get ideas and solutions that help them take advantage of the new opportunities. Our team is 80,000 strong and works with more than 6000 clients in North America, Europe, Asia, and Europe. We are a leader in Full-Stack Technology Services and Talent Services. Our goal is to work closely with leaders who want to make a difference. This is the power and potential of true partnership. TEKsystems, a company of the Allegis Group.
Company is an equal-opportunity employer. All applications will be considered regardless of race, color, religion or national origin.
Job ID: 8360961386402987975
Bothell, Washington, 98012