Overview: A Kolter Hospitality Host delivers service excellence to our guests in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. This position is responsible for welcoming guest to the restaurant from the time they walk through the door until the time they depart.
- Greet and provide exceptional service to guests.
- Take guest reservation or put on waiting list, reflecting availability of the restaurant.
- Take guests to their seats and notify server.
- Answer phones in a courteous and timely manner.
- Possess knowledge of menus and applicable specials.
- Buss all tables removing soiled dishes after each course when requested by server.
- Assist food and beverage team members as situations arise.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests.
- Perform opening and closing procedures along with side work as assigned.
- Follow proper procedures regarding cash handling, following cash bank reconciliation and end of shift drop.
- Report any items in need of repair.
- Follow all safety procedures while working.
- Be effective and innovative in handling and solving problems in the workplace.
- Remain positive and helpful while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to the success and growth of the company.
- Act honorably, even when no one is watching.
- Eagerness to grow and/or develop within the company
- Passionately provide personalized guest service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality Participates in E-VerifyRequirements
Able to work most weekends and holidays.
Report to work on time and in proper uniform.
Knowledge and/or ability to operate a computer.
Experience: None. Customer Service or Hospitality experience a plus.
Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
Occasional lifting, pushing and pulling
Kolter Hospitality is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This description is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. The job description is not intended to include all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the future. Kolter Hospitality is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Source: Hospitality Online