It’s time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a Great Place To Work® and we are honored to be one of only 20 companies on Fortune Magazine’s “Best Workplaces in Aging Services" list...
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
• The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine requirement)
• Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO into cash
• Options to get paid on your own schedule
• Tuition assistance (from day one)
• Access to emergency financial assistance
• Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k
As a Housekeeper/Cleaner at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here’s why:
• You provide daily cleaning in resident apartments
• You work as a team player with our housekeeping department to keep the common areas clean and inviting
• You communicate daily with the supervisor about supplies and inventory
You’ll be great on this team because you have:
• Vaccination against COVID-19 (or willingness to get it)
• High school diploma or equivalent
Our people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Arbor Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws