We are seeking a full-time housekeeper at Del Tura located in Oviedo, FL.
Daily janitorial cleaning including vacuum, dust, mop floors, sanitize restrooms, wash walls and baseboards in...
• Common buildings
• Model Homes
• Clean mirrors, stalls and urinals;
• Pools-Clean all chairs and tables, wash down deck, check and clean safety equipment;
• Re-supply paper products;
• Removal of trash in all common buildings and sales office daily;
• Check all lights, report lights out to maintenance;
• Sweep porches/entry ways.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and must be:
• Experienced in professional housekeeping;
• Thorough with attention to detail;
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action;
• Superior customer service.
Our hiring process includes criminal background and driving record checks.
Why Work at this company?
Fantastic leadership team with an entrepreneurial mindset, training opportunities and resources to perform the job!
Hiring Company Description:
Hometown America is a privately held real estate investment firm and is a leader in the manufactured housing sector. Hometown owns and operates over 125 communities in the United States and Australia. Our dynamic, entrepreneurial real estate company has been recognized as a premier operator in the industry.
Hometown's award-winning properties are known nationwide for their quality amenities, professional on-site management, and affordable lifestyle for our residents.
Community teams deliver the highest level of customer service to enhance quality living experiences and create inspiring lifestyles for residents. We are committed to creating long-term value for our residents and through that success, value for our team members. Enriching lives is our business - why not make it yours?
We invite you to learn more about our company and communities by visiting our company website at www.HometownAmerica.com
Hometown America is an equal opportunity employer