We are certain our passion for creating best-in-class senior living communities, resident experiences and team culture will inspire you and pave the way for an exciting career. The team is a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group working hard together toward shared goals...
As a Housekeeping Attendant at Revel, you will be embarking on a dynamic career journey with opportunities for growth and advancement. You are excited about taking your passion for creating a clean and comfortable environment to the next level! You provide superior customer service and maintain the highest standard of cleanliness going beyond our residents’ expectations. This opportunity is so much more than cleaning a room, you are partnering with team members and building relationships with our residents to create a memorable experience. YOU are a valued member of our Community!
What you'll be doing:
• Embracing the Revel Culture Code in how you go about completing your work and in your interactions with others. We live and work by the culture code of: BE KIND|DON’T SETTLE|BOUNCE BACK|BE YOU|BE GRATEFUL|OWN IT|BE BRAVE|LAUGH OFTEN
• Engaging with residents, families, guests and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. BE KIND|BE YOU
• Creating residences that sparkle and shine because you are a PRO who takes pride in a job well done. Cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, wiping off appliances, dusting fixtures, mirrors, THE WORKS! OWN IT|DON’T SETTLE|BE YOU
• Ensuring the highest safety standards by maintaining an attractive work environment free of hazardous objects. Reporting any health, safety and /or sanitation concerns to your manager; including reporting any apartment repairs or conditions that need attention by other departments. OWN IT|DON’T SETTLE|BE BRAVE|BE YOU
• Encouraging teamwork and collaboration through open communication with other Revel team members in your department and within other departments. BE GRATEFUL|BE BRAVE|BE YOU
• Championing our residents’ expectations to ensure wild success. DON’T SETTLE|BE BRAVE|OWN IT|BE YOU
• Housekeeping experience within a senior living, hospitality, and/or related industry preferred. You thrive in an environment where you are physically active, bending, pulling, pushing, lifting.
• Must have at least six months of prior housekeeping experience.
• Experience interacting with guests/residents, co-workers and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations.
• Reasoning skills that include the ability to understand issues and process information for giving and receiving feedback and instructions. Proficiency communicating in English.
At Revel Communities, perks mean much more than team activities. We support our team member’s growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development. Revel Communities are also committed to our local neighborhoods; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We offer a competitive total rewards package, to full-time team members, including:
· Generous compensation packages
· Comfortable, cool uniforms
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· 401k plus match
· Vacation and sick time
· Complimentary meals & guest suite privileges
Revel Communities is committed to providing residents an extraordinary life experience at our senior living communities. As part of The Wolff Company, we draw on more than 70 years of real estate experience combined with deep expertise in hospitality, consumer experience and various aspects of residential living to support our residents’ well-being, foster genuine connections and celebrate their independence.
Our team uses a fresh perspective to challenge traditional approaches, drive innovation and deliver against extremely high standards to create transformative experiences for our residents and team members. We strive to ensure residents at our Revel Communities live happier, longer and healthier lives. Similarly, we are dedicated to creating a career experience that enriches the lives of our team members.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment