To partner and support a key section of teams, working as the go-to person for all employee related
issues. Supporting activities including training, development and talent management, employee
relations, performance management and recruitment.
• Business partner with managers and support employees on HR related matters, including HR
policies and procedures, employee well-being and personal development.
• Provide HR support in areas such as performance management, absence management and
• Provide monthly headcount data.
• Co-ordinate the on-boarding for all new starters, including the induction program.
• Support the recruitment process.
• Work closely with Payroll to report HR changes and assists employee and managers with the
UKG Time Management system.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and
• Active member of committees and special projects, including Health & Safety Committee.
• Partner with and be an active member of the global HR team.
• Support employee engagement activities.
• Assist with change management processes.
• Ensure the organizations policies and processes are kept up to date and are effectively
• Actively support the Investors in People process and be an ambassador for I.I.P.
• Manage investigations and employee relations casework, including dispute resolution,
disciplinary, grievances, short and long-term sickness, appeals, restructuring/lay-offs, absence
management, and performance management.
• Support managers by providing advisory and consultative services on all aspects of employee
relations ensuring compliance with best practice and employment law.
Training and Development
• Support the Leadership Academy.
• Ensure all approved training takes place and followed-up.
• Assist with the co-ordination of the Mentoring Program.
• Results focused and committed to achieving targets.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Excellent knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes.
• Knowledge of current employment law and an awareness of HR best practice.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Adaptable to changing priorities.
• Ability to build relationships at all levels.
• Experience of coaching managers on HR issues.
• Understanding of state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Experience of working with unions.
• Knowledge of HR regulations and policies.
• Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
• Strong organizational and priority management skills.
• Excellent written and oral skills.
AMOUNT OF EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
Minimum 5 years’ HR generalist experience.
Relevant HR qualification/s (i.e. HR Certification).
Job ID: 5502462405442304012