Dynamic Human Resources Professional with a minimum of 3 years’ of recent HR experience is needed for a hybrid role in Irving, TX. Hybrid in the sense that 3 days a week you will work from the office (zip code 75063) and two at home.
As a leader in business intelligence and financial and consumer info and analytics, this privately owned company supports a staff of over 5,000 employees globally. The work culture and knowledgeable leadership are often praised, along with their state of the art facility. This position offers an opportunity to work alongside a talented group of individuals.
This Human Resources role is a contract role paying up to $27/hr with ENORMOUS potential for being hired on permanently within 6 months – a year. It requires a full-time schedule (40 hours/week).
**APPLICANTS MUST DISPLAY REQUIRED HR EXPERIENCE ON RESUME & HAVE SOLID TENURE**
- Provide program support for engagement and development activities for shared services business groups in collaboration with HR business partners.
- Manage reporting and analysis related responsibilities to include performance, compensation and workforce statistics. Manage data tracking and record keeping requirements.
- Support quarterly performance management, annual talent management and year-end compensation cycles for assigned business groups.
- Provide orientation to programs; and distribute resources and reporting as needed.
- Provide compensation support through job description; compensation analysis and data review.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to communicate HR policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Develop domain knowledge of clientele to include an understanding of short-term objectives & long-term strategies for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, processes and practices. Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws.
- Must have strong tenure
- Must pass a background check and 5-panel drug screen (background includes employment, education which minimum must have a H.S. Diploma and criminal)
- Either a Bachelor’s Degree OR 2-3 years of human resources, workforce management or other related experience.
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and
- Excel with capabilities (formulas, pivot tables, macros) required to perform data analysis.
- Prior experience working with analyzing complex data, reporting and/or other scorecards and analytics.
- Experience with HR management systems (HRMS) such as Workday.
- Experience supporting high volume, fast-paced, change-oriented environments.
To be considered for this role and to discuss further, please apply now.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Job ID: 6987187520870835818