Seattle, Washington Jobs
Human Resources Managers Jobs
As the largest private early childhood education (ECE) provider in the US, KinderCare Education plays a critical role in preparing our youngest children for school and a lifelong love of learning. We are passionate about our ability to positively impact the lives of children and families every day and, in turn, contribute to the vitality of the local communities we serve.
Our business lines operate under three key brands: KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare @Work, and Champions®. We offer early childhood education and care through approximately 1,700 community-based centers and employer partnerships; and primary and middle school supplemental educational solutions including before- and after-school academic enrichment programs and summer camps through more than 500 sites nationwide. Together, we employ over 30,000 education professionals and have the capacity to impact more than 200,000 children daily.
The Field Senior HR Business Partner is part of a Human Resources team that serves as consultative business partners to Field leaders in driving employee productivity, employee engagement and improving organizational effectiveness. In collaboration with their team members, they are responsible for assisting with the development, coordination, support and implementation of targeted initiatives to drive outcomes and transform all lines of business. As a consultative business partner, they provide day-to-day human resources support to Center, District, and Regional leaders. Field HR Business Partners serve as an HR interface for and integrator of other Human Resources initiatives and functions, such as Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, and Talent Acquisition.
· Provides partnership, leadership, direction, counsel and expertise to enable business leaders to manage a small to medium sized business.
· Provides oversight, supervision and direction to support the delivery of HR programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of the customer group.
· Coach and mentor high potential and high professional employees as part of the organization’s focus on talent development.
· Partner with business clients and HR functional groups to build and execute workforce plan in achievement of overall business strategy, objectives, and goals.
· Coordinate with clients to ensure delivery of additional HR Resources, such as, Organization Development, Talent Management and Compensation in order to diagnose, develop and deliver timely, comprehensive and relevant solutions to the client.
· Offer thought and policy leadership on human resource issues to clients.
· Work and communicate effectively across HR and the client organization.
· Assist in building a strong organizational culture.
· Build HR capabilities within client organization.
· Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
· Contribute to enterprise initiatives and projects.
· Travel up to 50%.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience working in a strategic HRBP capacity in a multi-site environment
· Operations experience preferred but not required
· Ability to influence senior leaders and serve as a change agent
· Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business, understanding of market trends, competition, company policies/procedures & culture.
· Proven strategic agility and thinking; can initiate and operationalize HR strategies linked to the overall business strategy.
· Broad Human Resources expertise including organizational behavior, change management, business planning, policy implementation and communication.
· Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels; excellent customer focus.
· Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, influencing, and stakeholder management skills.
Primary Location : Seattle, Washington, United States
Job : Corporate
Job ID: 2059029708881831492
Seattle, Washington, 98115