You spend more than half of your waking hours working. Make these precious, fleeting moments matter by working for an organization and a cause you can believe in.
Western Growers exists for one reason only: to ensure the future viability of its members the hard-working, salt of the earth farmers who grow the fruits, vegetables and tree nuts that feed our nation and nourish our bodies. But their way of life, their ability to pass their multi-generational farms and family legacies on to their children and grandchildren, is being jeopardized by a host of threats, many of them beyond their control. They face a growing litany of laws and regulations that make it increasingly difficult and expensive to do business.
Our members depend on us to help them remain competitive and profitable in spite of these trying circumstances, which we do by fighting heart and soul for them every single day. We passionately advocate for them in the halls of Congress and on the steps of the state capitol. We actively facilitate the advancement of technology designed to help them become more efficient and less dependent on diminishing resources. We diligently provide health insurance to their farm workers, as well as other insurance solutions tailored to the unique business. We do all of this, and more, from a position of leadership in the agriculture industry, which requires a team of intelligent, inquisitive and innovative individuals sold out for our common purpose.
To learn more watch our
Compensation:$43,947- $62,132 with a rich benefits package that includes profit-sharing.
The Western Growers Family of Companies (WGFC) s Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team to develop, implement, and assess marketing plans across all distribution channels. Under the direction of the Manager of Marketing, this role assists in marketing plan execution, produces marketing reports, monitors and gathers marketing data from active initiatives, and executes day-to-day campaign management.Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field or one (1) to three (3) years experience in marketing or related field.
- Two (2) years of direct experience with productivity, survey, and project management software preferred.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong planning and execution skills with a proven record of measurable results.
- Strong ability to contribute innovative solutions to marketing and sales challenges.
- Highly skilled at managing multiple projects with competing priorities, working in a high-paced environment, and consistently meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Experience with content management and marketing automation systems highly desirable.
- Ability to adapt to variable work environments and collaborate with individuals at all levels.
- Hungry to contribute, take ownership, be a team-player, grow and learn.
- Manage and process marketing requests.
- Maintain the integrity of the department s project management system by keeping it updated with statuses, projects, due dates, timelines, etc.
- Coordinate the execution of projects through regular communication with the Manager, Marketing and the Marketing Account Executive(s).
- Take ownership of projects and ensure they receive dedicated and intentional effort to be completed on or before schedule.
- Organize and streamline service offerings and requests into user-friendly concepts.
Marketing Assets and Reports
- Traffic marketing deliverables to the appropriate channels.
- Maintain organization of the department s assets, deliverables, and files.
- Assist in evaluating marketing s execution by producing monthly marketing reports.
- Produce essential data reports to analyze the success of a campaign or marketing effort.
- Update and maintain the department s promotional and event calendars.
- Process, manage, and communicate campaign deliverables, objectives, and timelines to the team and appropriate parties.
- Manage the projects and tasks material list and coordinate with appropriate parties to collect the necessary content.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and identifies opportunities for optimization.
- Utilize all capabilities to satisfy one mission to enhance the competitiveness and profitability of our members. Do everything possible to help members succeed by being curious and striving to understand what others are trying to achieve, planning, and executing work helpfully and collaboratively. Be willing to adjust efforts to ensure that work and attitude are helpful to others, be self-accountable, create a positive impact, and be diligent in delivering results.
- Produce high-quality products and deliverables that support and benefit our clients.
- Participate actively and regularly in project reviews.
- Engage in educational opportunities.
- All other duties as assigned.
The physical demands and work environment described here represent those that an employee must meet to successfully perform this job s essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others. The employee frequently is required to move around the office. The employee is often required to use tools, objects, and controls. This noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.