Collaborates with senior management to plan, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of systems and services. Identifies and coordinates system updates, changes and enhancements to support clinical information and meet business needs, while maintaining system and data integrity. Facilitate the installation and implementation of hardware equipment between IT, patient care, and business process teams. Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendations for solutions. Manages and co-ordinates team tasks. Facilitate the maintenance of issue lists, documentation, meeting minutes, agendas, and weekly status reports to appropriate Leadership.
- Achieve and maintain application specific certification in accordance with vendor requirements.
- Provide site specific, on call support and first line support to end users with the goal of enhancing and elevating proficiency in the use of the IS imaging informatics applications and the electronic medical record as it relates to imaging.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and assess need for workflow redesign and process improvement.
- Assist in configuring imaging applications to meet the requirements of Radiology as well as other clinical departments utilizing imaging application, while maintaining and promoting enterprise standards.
- Provide support of the Teleradiology program including project scoping, implementation, and daily management of issues, updates and enhancements.
- Participate in the evaluation, testing and validation of new release and upgrade functionality.
- Develop project management skills and utilize project management methodology in daily work to ensure achievement of project goals. May lead projects impacting multiple teams.
- Facilitate change and employ change management methods in advancing innovation, technology and decision support.
- Respond to assigned Service Now tickets within the defined timeframes.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree or an Associate's Degree with equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience required.
- Strong software and application knowledge.
- Prior clinical and electronic medical record experience preferred.
- Applications specific certifications as required.
- Certified Imaging Informatics Professional (CIIP) preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
**$2,500 Sign on Bonus offered (external applicants only)