JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you've got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you're looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
What this job involves
We are seeking an Associate to join our team and provide high-level support, and leverage to multiple industrial real estate professionals, often handling a large amount of details relating to industrial real estate transactions. This role works primarily in a support capacity on transactions projects. With experience, you may take on responsibility for specific portions of larger, more complex projects. Attention to detail and high level of client service are crucial.
You will help manage deal transactions, customize marketing materials, client interaction, new business activities, moderate financial management, and general transaction management. This position would be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with direction from brokers and/or knowledge of company policies, procedures and best practices. You would assist in the planning, implementation and development of new marketing ideas for partners and clients alongside our Sales Enablement, Operations and Marketing team.
The role provides a unique opportunity with exposure to all aspects of the business in an excelling market with high visibility. We promote an organizational culture of trust and teamwork, build an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, and elevate our people to achieve business growth.
- Support senior brokers with industrial agency portfolio including; showing space to potential clients, updating landlords on building activity, creating amenities maps, managing property brochures and drafting proposals
- Support senior brokers in initiating new business relationships and taking initiative to outreach to new leads (cold calls, warm calls, emails, etc.)
- Work with senior brokers on new business activities, prepare available property summary books and partner on new business presentations
- Work with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, analysis)
- Shadow senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation and documentation
- Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
- Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
- Requires a RE license
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials required
- Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
- Preferred previous experience in corporate real estate, consulting or finance; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
- Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits, include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you'll be asked to provide proof that you're fully vaccinated upon your start date. You're considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.