information security engineer sr-identity management jobs near me
Federal Way, Washington
Job SUMMARY AND MISSION
Starbucks Global Cyber Security Group is responsible for engineering and designing Identity and Access Management and Security systems to meet business requirement, goals and objectives encompassing wide range technologies that are in accordance with Starbucks Strategy & Architecture standards and guidelines...
The Information Security Engineer senior will develop tools and processes according to architectural guidelines with little oversight by senior members of the team, identify weaknesses in our tooling that will drive changes to the overall architecture, and work as a liaison to architects, business and IT teams to ensure that identity management and security principals are applied to the technology platforms and information within the organization in accordance with established standards and policies.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
This role will serve as a technical subject matter expert in identity management and authentication technologies within a hybrid infrastructure. The individual must be a motivated team player with a positive attitude, solid interpersonal skills and someone who can quickly take ownership within their area. The individual must be hands-on, work under minimal supervision and have the ability to work in a fast-paced global environment.
• Design, engineer, deploy and support IAM related technologies
• Assess risks and impacts arising from a business disruption and make decisions and determine actions independently and expediently to eliminate those risks and ensure the continuity of the business.
• Identify opportunities to optimize IAM environment and provide suggestions on improvements
• Guide root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem evaluation for any service interruptions
• Analyze and improve process with a bias toward automation and self-service
• Participate and lead efforts to build out continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
• Improves application development and compliance through automation
• Implements automated testing and automated compliance checks where appropriate
• Improves application development compliance through automation
• Develops tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomality detection
• Lead, coaches and mentor other team members on technical matters, project management, task prioritization and strategic planning.
• Participate on cross-functional project teams, providing subject matter expertise and ensure that new system objects are supported by developing administrative procedures.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team members at multiple levels of the organization
• Develop, maintain, and execute processes and procedures to ensure ongoing Disaster Recovery Readiness.
• Provide third-level production support for Identity Management environment, including after-hours on-call support