Country:United States of America
Location:VA111: 1300 N 17th Street, Arlington 1300 North 17th Street Suite 400, Arlington, VA, 22209 USA
Who We Are
Our team is seeking a hands-on, experienced Information System Security Manager (ISSM), working to support various classified programs at our Arlington, VA office. At Raytheon BBN Technologies, you will receive unique experiences in support of National Security initiatives and programs. The successful candidate should be able to develop, administer, and maintain comprehensive security programs in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
• Conduct risk assessments on system intended for use by a program to determine the proper security compliance.
• Designs and implements Cybersecurity physical, procedural and technical security controls.
• Lead meetings to communicate information systems security implementation policies and guidelines.
• Partner with appropriate stakeholders to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
• Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks.
• Defines and documents security artifacts for the system.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure proper security policy implementation, safeguard classified materials and provide guidance to program personnel.
• Special projects as needed.
What you will gain:
• Be part of a world-class organization that embraces innovation and challenges the status quo.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Increased subject matter expertise for all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures
• Opportunity to further develop technical skills such as ACAS, HBSS, Splunk, Windows (GPO, hardening), etc.
What you need:
• U.S. Citizenship status is required to receive and maintain active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance.
• Experience writing System Security Plans under the NISPOM, Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG).
• Knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Cyber security or related disciplines .
• Managing all aspects of Information Systems (IS) and understanding of DISA STIG’s.
• Ability to work closely with Government Security team to achieve system accreditation and maintain compliance of classified information systems.
• Must possess or be able to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level III (one of the following - CISSP or Associate, CISM, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph Required
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME:
• Experience working with Windows, Linux and Cisco operating systems
• Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit. Raytheon BBN’s Government Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting U.S. Government Classified information for Raytheon BBN and its customers. The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities. Areas of focus includes Cybersecurity, Industrial Security, Special Program Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Technical Security.
At BBN, we are building a richly diverse and culturally competent employee population. We provide a welcoming environment where everyone can grow. We invite you to apply if this position sounds like it would make you excited to come into work every day.
A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Requires advanced to expert knowledge of work area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have broad knowledge of project management. Requires substantial knowledge of RTX projects, programs or
systems in order to provide enhancements within job area. Typically requires: A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years
prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a
minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Only employees currently within RMD and RIS have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RIS roles. All eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms