Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group is seeking candidates for our ISSO position at Langley AFB. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
Applicants will support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by providing TS/SCI Special Access Program (SAP) Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support to the 480th ISR WG located at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis VA.
- Responsible for the day-to-day security accreditation and certification of TS/SCI SAP-specific systems.
- Monitor SAP systems and operating environments to include developing and updating security plans, managing, and controlling changes, and assessing the security impact of those changes in compliance with operational and security directives.
- Oversee SAP account authorization, creation, and management.
- Ensure all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, need-to-know.
- Develop and implement security education, training, and awareness programs and ensure all personnel are provided security awareness training before granting SAP access.
- Notify the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) of any changes or modifications to hardware, software, or firmware that might adversely impact system accreditation and ensure proper measures are taken when an incident or vulnerability is discovered in compliance with governing directives.
- Provide inputs to DCGS System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA)
- Prepare all on-site information assurance documentation.
- Populate the XACTA database with system accreditation actions/data
- Create Plans-of-Action and Milestones (POA&M) and recommend / implement Security Assessment Reports (SAR) corrective actions.
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions with product developers and AF acquisition agents, security, Information Technology and operations personnel during day-to-day operations and during a variety of weekly / monthly forums.
- Applicants must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in a related filed and 6 years of relevant experience or an Associate’s Degree and 10 years of relevant operational experience. Minimum of 4 years of IA experience is required. Additional may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility on employment start date
- Must possess current DOD 8570.01 IAT Level II certifications on employment start date.
- Previous SAP access
- Extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager workflow platforms is highly desired
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.