- Highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Think and work strategically to meet company goals.
- Work seamlessly with Manager, Information Technology.
- Monitor and respond timely and effectively to internal requests from IT Service Desk.
- Manage, assign, prioritize, and follow-up on IT Service Desk Requests
- Implement processes necessary to support the IT team and maximize results.
- Installs and configures server operating systems of up to moderate complexity.
- Assist with onboarding of new
- Install, test, and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and
- Maintain inventory of all equipment and software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component
- Provide technical assistance and advice to users as
- Lead projects and initiatives as directed by Manager, Information Technology
- Analyze and resolve complex service and problem tickets
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Create business intelligence reports and dashboards using Jira
- Administers server infrastructure including data center, security firewalls, authentication services, domain name services, and disk storage.
- Responsible for facility management and maintenance.
- This position may require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Associates degree in relevant field or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to type at minimum 50 wpm with 95
- CompTIA A+ or higher certification
- Two or more years of helpdesk experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL processes and
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, LAN, and WAN concepts, Workstation Hardware, Print Servers, and Active Directory.
- Assure continuity of the computer system for all system
- Research software products and applicability to organizational
- Experience in the use of PCs, operating systems, applications, network and communication technologies and cloud
- Creation and Development of SharePoint content.
- Creation and Development of Jira Service Desk
- Ability to perform duties with the Windows OS up to Windows 10 and Server
- Exceptional customer service skills consisting of verbal and written communication with users of diverse disciplines and levels of authority.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting skill level
- Advanced skill level with Windows Desktop
- Advanced technical and non-technical communication skills
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office 365
- Intermediate skill level with Windows Domains
- Intermediate skill level with Active Directory user management
- Basic skill level with Firewall Management
- Intermediate skill level with Jira Administration
- Strong individual work ethic possessing the ability to work within a team highly driven, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as contribute to a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple
- Ability to converse and respond to common inquiries from senior management as well as all other internal
- Ability to write business-related documents such as letters, emails and other business correspondence as
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to dial a telephone, utilize a computer keyboard and mouse, and operate office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, as well as lift up to 40 pounds.
An employee works in a temperature-controlled office environment. The employee sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours, answers and makes telephone calls using a standard telephone, types on a standard keyboard, and reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The hiring range for this position is $ 45,500 and up. It will depend on the qualifications of the successful candidate. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including, but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of production, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. This position is located in Colorado, as such, employment in this position is subject to the labor and employment laws of the state of Colorado.
The company extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individuals age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other reason prohibited by law.