BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Infrastructure Developer in the Texas!
Position Title: Infrastructure Developer
Expected Duration (possible extension):6 Months
- Qlik Technology experience (i.e QlikView, QliksSense, Nprinting )
- Knowledge in C #, Python, Java or Microsoft technology
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC process
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Experience automating processes
- Knowledge of more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Experience in AWS, Kubernetes ,Ansible and/or Jules/Jenkins preferred
- Ability to think creatively to deliver solutions through continuous improvement
- Intermediate understanding of line of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 176602 when responding to this ad.
- Agile Methodology
- Architectural Design
- Business Analysis
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!